Measuring only 30mm x 30mm x 20mm, the BuzzBee is officially the world’s smallest drone. BuzzBee is easy to fly, ultra durable and time-sappingly addictive to play with.
Flips & Tricks
BuzzBee can perform 360 degree flips in any direction, spins, and stunning aerial dives with ease. This little drone can nip in and out of the narrowest of nooks.
Easy to fly
Capable of extreme precision, BuzzBee has 3 levels of flying sensitivity alongside a 6-Axis flight control system and auto-adjustable gyro sensitivity. By setting BuzzBee to headless mode, you can spin and flip in any direction, whilst maintaining a consistent forwards and backwards direction from the pilot, no matter how many rotations BuzzBee has made. Even a new pilot can master BuzzBee in a flash.
Ultra-portable and ready to fly anytime of day
Weighing only 7grams, BuzzBee can even be stored inside its controller for easy portability. With built-in LED lights for incredible night flights, you can have fun with BuzzBee at any time of day.
- The world’s smallest drone
- 360 flips, spins and aerial dives
- Built-in bright LED’s for navigation in the dark
- Quick to charge and easy to fly
- Ultra portable drone, stores neatly inside controller
- Flight time 5-8 minutes
- Channels: 4
- Gyro: 6-axis
- Flight time: 5-8 minutes
- Charging time: 20-30 minutes
- Remote control distance: 25 metres
- Controller batteries: 2x AAA (not included)
Included in the box:
BuzzBee Nano Drone, Remote Control, 4 spare blades, user manual, USB charging cable